Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.9
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Summary: I am having severe, severe lag when opening and closing menus, particularly the encyclopedia. It's pretty much unplayable. It's gotten to a point where I'm spending to much time waiting for things to load.
How to Reproduce: Opening menus.
Have you used cheats and if so which: Mods but no cheats
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: RTX 2060 SUPER
GPU Driver Version: 466.27
CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x 12-Core Processor
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: B450M DS350H
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD

I'm glad they're working on this. I didn't have trouble until 1.5.9; now the lag is bothersome.

Of course, 1.5.8 faulted out twice a day for me, and 1.5.9 doesn't, so I'm semi-happy!

Same issue. I guess I have to wait another few months to play this game. First patch that actually gave me performance issues... with a 3080 and $500 CPU

Just to add in on the lag issues:
I am experiencing it throughout all the game, that is menus, troops and on the map.
The weirdest experience has been that during a tournament the characters spawned but without their skin - not even weapons. Not sure if it is related but happened just after it lagged.

It was not like this in 1.5.6(the last version I played since downloading 1.5.9)
What is taking so long on something that is gamebreaking like this?

It is how software development works, I know it can be frustrated but please note that we are also frustrated by the issues in the game. But, This attitude won't help anyone. You don't have the right to insult the developers.

Ohh well. I guess I'll take another 6 months off from this, check back and see what new stuff they managed for f up.
Take it easy - at least we got an update that they are still working on it.

Keep in mind that the game is not finished - therefore it can happen that issues like this crop up.

And it is even more of an issue when a problem like this is not consistent for all players...

Back
Top Bottom