SP - General Several perks not working properly

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm assuming this is because they just haven't been properly implemented yet but some of these do need to be addressed as I would argue they would affect gameplay in a major way. The two main examples I will bring up right now are the perk for fire siege weapons in the engineering tree and the perk in tactics which lets you set up troops before battle. The fire siege weapon perk is completely superfluous at the moment as you can build those siege weapons without it right from the get go. Lock those weapons behind the perk like they are supposed to be, otherwise the default Ballista and Onager are redundant. The tactics perk for letting you place your troops prior to a battle would be absolutely fantastic if it worked and make managing difficult battles far easier...if it worked. It does not however, which means the perk is for now utterly useless and you have to manually place your troops in the middle of the battle and hope you can get them into position before they get moved down by cavalry, yeeted by horse archers, or just sniped by regular archers while they are milling around trying to get in formation. Seriously, this perk would be great and I love that it is available, I just want it to do what it says.

I'm assuming this is because they just haven't been properly implemented yet but some of these do need to be addressed as I would argue they would affect gameplay in a major way. The two main examples I will bring up right now are the perk for fire siege weapons in the engineering tree and the perk in tactics which lets you set up troops before battle. The fire siege weapon perk is completely superfluous at the moment as you can build those siege weapons without it right from the get go. Lock those weapons behind the perk like they are supposed to be, otherwise the default Ballista and Onager are redundant. The tactics perk for letting you place your troops prior to a battle would be absolutely fantastic if it worked and make managing difficult battles far easier...if it worked. It does not however, which means the perk is for now utterly useless and you have to manually place your troops in the middle of the battle and hope you can get them into position before they get moved down by cavalry, yeeted by horse archers, or just sniped by regular archers while they are milling around trying to get in formation. Seriously, this perk would be great and I love that it is available, I just want it to do what it says.
These were reworked into something different months ago.

These were reworked into something different months ago.
yeah it seems my game was behind, thanks to some replies on the forum I have figured out how to update my game (have to manually set the version) so I guess I'll soon learn what was done with them.

yeah it seems my game was behind, thanks to some replies on the forum I have figured out how to update my game (have to manually set the version) so I guess I'll soon learn what was done with them.
We're still waiting on the ability troops place troops before battle. Won't require a perk but not sure when it will be added.

Back
Top Bottom