Several modes of use for weapons

Users who are viewing this thread

In Warband, it became possible to switch the weapon mode, for example, the throwing could be used in close combat. Can you make it possible to switch the mode several times? For example: one-handed, two-handed, throwing, then again one-handed and so on. This would be very useful for mods.

What weapons would you do want this feature for?, the only weapon that I can think of that actually designed for both with one or two handed use was a hand and a half sword (or Bastard sword in Warband).

Now sword throwing was kind of a thing (you throw it like a javelin) but I'm not sure how useful it would be (Maybe it could be a perk or something?).

So I repeat: what weapons do you want this feature for?

I need a mechanic itself. The X button is useful, but it has its limits - only two modes.

As I said, this will be useful for modding.
There can be many applications for this.  Even different ways of using the same weapon. For example, holding the sword by the blade, like a cross, or striking with the handle of this sword. To stun looters.  :smile:

NightHawkreal said:
I need a mechanic itself. The X button is useful, but it has its limits - only two modes.

As I said, this will be useful for modding.
There can be many applications for this.  Even different ways of using the same weapon. For example, holding the sword by the blade, like a cross, or striking with the handle of this sword. To stun looters.  :smile:

Aye, I was going to suggest something like this before I scrolled down to your comment. Would be great to be able to throw a two handed axe too (maybe insta-kill on non-notables if struck in the body or head).  One time use though.

Repeat thread

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,378676.msg9017273.html#msg9017273

Poleaxe allowed to switch between polearm and two handed mode. Can be interesting because with just one slot you can hit multiple people, deflect arrows and knockdown but you can also switch to polearm to use pushback skill against people with shields.

Back
Top Bottom