Several factions and units need changes and buffs

Users who are viewing this thread

BeeBlitz

Recruit
I will be mainly talking about Sturgia and Aserai as in my opinion, they are currently the weakest factions. Keep in mind, these apply to the AI, im sure if you play as sturgia or aserai you will do fine but fighting against them is a different story.

Sturgia in my opinion has a very disappointing line, Their shock inf sucks as they have no armour and no shields and will get shredded by archers in any environment, Armour sucks overall and the main inf lines advantage over say valandia, is good shields. Also the tier 4 main inf uses spears which in general, the AI dont know how to use and spears units need a buff (except the khuzait spears they are pretty good). Compared to warband archers suck where as the nord archers were very good. And lastly the noble line. The noble line SHOULD NOT BE CAV. Yes they are good but there are so many heavy cav units in the game. Bannerknight, Cataphract, Mamluke etc. Sturgia needs a heavy inf noble line.

Now aserai. Overall their units can be best described as mediocre. All units have poor armour. Their infantry is meh but better than warband's sarranid infantry. Archers are worse than the sarranids and the cav is also worse. In general aserai needs a buff.

Thats it, If there are any other units that need a buff or factions, put it in the comments. I feel like every other faction is unique and balanced. Vlandia has their heavy armour and strong cav, Empire has a jack of all trades with good everything, battania has the best archers in the game and pretty good infantry and shock inf and khuzait have very good cav with good inf too.

Back
Top Bottom