Need More Info Several bug reports - BETA 1.1.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary:

1- Drapand Castle and Ocs Hall, Verecsand Castle scenes (siege and normal) do not have cloth simulation active.
2- Huge FPS loss after the latest beta patch, looking at 50-100 people up close cuts the fps by half, this wasnt the case with the previous build.
3- Banners on shields and campaign map are messed up. (Gritty textures on shields completely covering the sigil, banner editor and the banners on towns have some distortions.)
4-Missing dialogue strings with mountain bandit encounters. (id str_robbery_conclusion doesnt exist! variation:mountain_bandits_3)
5- Attacker AI do not raise their shields nor face the enemy while waiting for siege engines, they look at random points with their shields lowered causing huge unnecessary casualities by enemy archers.
6- End mercenary contract dialogue says player clan name, instead of the ruling clan. (I would like to end my contract with the dey Corvand -- should be dey Meroc)

How to Reproduce
:
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: 1660 Super
GPU Driver Version: Latest game ready driver
CPU: AMD R5 2600
RAM: 16 GB 3200mhz
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Last edited:
I suspect the performance drop is related to the DLSS fix that was pushed recently that somehow affects certain non RTX cards such as GTX 1660 Super, I lose half of my fps when I look at troops now, goes from about 70s to mid 30s, lowering settings do not help, doesnt matter If I look at 150 people, or 25 people, I always lose almost half of my fps. Before the beta I could play the game 60~fps stable with 1k battles, now its below 60 with 800 men battles.

Last edited:
Adding to that, campaign map performance is also quite bad, double speed fast forwarding cause 40% fps loss only when Im moving in an army interestingly.

Last edited:
6- End mercenary contract dialogue says player clan name, instead of the ruling clan. (I would like to end my contract with the dey Corvand -- should be dey Meroc)
Regarding this could you share your save file where you experience this issue?
Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom