Settling Revenge

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm just going to leave this here:
goodthingstocome.png

I'm pretty sure it's just the angle that makes it look that short, I'll show a proper picture in a second.

Edit: That better?
Untitled-1-6.png

Well then, being that I finally got a UDK license I am considering selling the next version for a cheap price.

It's not that I don't think the game is worth being paid for at the moment, but http://8bitfunding.com/project_details.php?p_id=109 is failing miserably, and I cannot keep covering the expenses privately like this. There's also a lot of resources and outsourcing out there that I think could improve the progress greatly, the thing is, they have to be paid for.

What do people think?

Graylord said:
Well then, being that I finally got a UDK license I am considering selling the next version for a cheap price.

It's not that I don't think the game is worth being paid for at the moment, but http://8bitfunding.com/project_details.php?p_id=109 is failing miserably, and I cannot keep covering the expenses privately like this. There's also a lot of resources and outsourcing out there that I think could improve the progress greatly, the thing is, they have to be paid for.

What do people think?

Mine only got to about $250 but after it closed the sent me the funds even though i hadn't reached my goal, like they said I had to. So chin up, you may get the cash anyway.

I am glad to know that.  :eek:

Graylord said:
It's not that I don't think the game is worth being paid for at the moment,
That was a typo by the way

Havoc said:
Mine only got to about $250 but after it closed the sent me the funds even though i hadn't reached my goal, like they said I had to. So chin up, you may get the cash anyway.
I've been stuck at 154 since the beginning pretty much.

I can't wait to release the next version! Things have changed massively. There's still a bit more stuff I want complete first though, but it's definitely getting there.

Good morning!

Post.jpg

Morning2.jpg

Good day.

Day.jpg

...And good night.

night2.jpg

Now that I have learned a LOT more scripting, I might actually consider letting the players place the buildings themselves.
It won't happen soon, but someday.

It would also save me massive time since instead of making every single building, I just need to make the types.

Back
Top Bottom