Resolved Settlement's continuous projects stuck at absolute values.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.7.0
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

CptMuppet

Sergeant
Summary: Continuous projects in settlements, like "Train militia" or "Festivals and games", are stuck at absolute values. If you pick one of those projects, it shows next to them proper value based on construction points settlement has, but if you check how much it actualy boosts settlement's stats, it shows some absolute values non related to construction points. Continuous projects have same values for town and for castles:
- for "Housing" and "Irigation" it is 1,
- for "Train Militia" and "Festivals and Games" it is 3.

This bug occurs on older saves and also on freshly started campaign on version beta e1.7.0.

How to Reproduce: Disable construction of all projects in any fief, and pick any continuous project there. You can use one of my save files.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No, I have not used any cheats.
Scene Name (if related): N/A
Media (Screenshots & Video): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Zh_6iJzgnJGD8Lao_f8gTDI3ysQLW1ya/view?usp=sharing
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA Geforce RTX 2070 SUPER
GPU Driver Version: 472.12
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
RAM: 2 x 8GB DDR4 3200MHz
Motherboard: MSI B450-A PRO MAX
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD 1TB M.2 PCIe NVMe

Last edited:
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom