SP - General Serving As an Individual in Army

Users who are viewing this thread

giphy.gif

Do we bet? :lol: ?
:lol: they must of made a tactical decision to hold off on telling us the answer to this (too much ??) . We know the answer already my friend ?
giphy.gif

To keep it short, the current timeline doesn't include this feature but that doesn't mean we won't explore it in the future.
Any chance to see this current timeline features list soon? Since we are/I am wondering what will be included in the game, if not this feature.

To keep it short, the current timeline doesn't include this feature but that doesn't mean we won't explore it in the future.
I know it sucks bringing bad news. Thank you for letting us know, much better than waiting in the dark. (y)

Blood Gryphon as soon as you tell me, I'll hug you tight and we'll cry together, ok? :lol:
Ikea Knight
need one also? :lol: ?
giphy.gif

@Ikea Knight don't shoot the messenger, we know who denied us this. Our fallen hero, the one who needs not be named. :lol:

Looks like Bannerlord is shaping up to be another warband. A mediocre base game that requires mods to take it to the truly epic level that it could have been. I've waited long enough to make this judgement, I truly had faith. I just feel bad for the devs who have poured their hearts out into this trying to bring it to that level just to be stifled.

Last edited:
This is one of the things that makes to much sense to have in the game, hence why it wont make it into the game.

Nevertheless, PLUS ONE.
OiWoYYF.png

Last edited:
I mean, you already can be a one-man clan only joining your faction's armies, that's how I used to play mostly.
What exactly would such mod give you that you can't do already?
For the record: you can't join a faction right away starting a campaign

Back
Top Bottom