Servers will not load

Users who are viewing this thread

Psychotron

Recruit
I've had this problem since yesterday, I don't know why this is happening and if you want to know I do have the Steam version, so we will put the talk about me having a cracked version out of the way.

I do not know why this is happening but for some reason the servers won't show up, instead it just says that it's refreshing, this seemed to start happening after I installed AD 1257, I don't know if that is the culprit, but it's the only thing that I can find now that maybe the problem.
This also is happening in Napoleonic wars.

This may also help in trying to find out the problem: Today I just loaded up Warband and saw that everything was working fine, I could get over 800 servers (which was normal before this problem started happening) and I felt relieved thinking that the problem cleared itself up and decided to play Singleplayer instead, guess what, after done playing Singleplayer I got out and checked Multiplayer again, refreshing endlessly, no servers showed up.

This also, for some reason happened to me yesterday after finally getting the servers to show up, I went into a server, played in it for awhile, got out and guess what? The servers will not load...

Now, when I play other Multiplayer games they all work fine (servers load up normally), but this one just started locking up on me and I don't know what to do...

If you want to know I did try checking the integrity of the game files, but that came up fine, I do have all the files verified.

Hopefully I am posting this in the right place, as I am new to this website, please change to the right one if it isn't.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom