Servers Downtime

Users who are viewing this thread

Dejan

Community Manager
Please be aware that the Multiplayer Lobby is currently facing downtime.

We're working on resolving the situation and will keep you updated as it changes.

Thank you for your patience!

Here's a crazy thought: how about you guys don't fix the master server so that people playing this will have to move to a game where they have to work for their wins?

I seem to be the only one who wants the game to be balanced. The reason why I say the game should be shut down is because people want OP units to stay OP and for bad units to stay bad, and there's really no hope for MP to be better because of this

Is it any wonder that almost no one plays BL MP?

Last edited by a moderator:
What is taking so long? Like seriously you guys are acting like you don't even care. No updates about what's going on, the servers have been down for over 24 hours now. What is going on?

What is taking so long? Like seriously you guys are acting like you don't even care. No updates about what's going on, the servers have been down for over 24 hours now. What is going on?
I feel they intentionally want to make BL MP players to suffer. The community is slowly dying and they don't care. Otherwise they would fix it. East NA servers have issues for months now and they can't fix it.

I feel they intentionally want to make BL MP players to suffer. The community is slowly dying and they don't care. Otherwise they would fix it. East NA servers have issues for months now and they can't fix it.
They can, they just won't

Inappropriate behavior
Please be aware that the Multiplayer Lobby is currently facing downtime.

We're working on resolving the situation and will keep you updated as it changes.

Thank you for your patience!
Garbage dev team, get a grip, do your job. We're not paid to listen to your incessant excuses, you are paid to fix the problems though. You should be replaced with competent employees.

Back
Top Bottom