Servers Downtime

Users who are viewing this thread

Dejan

Community Manager
Hello everyone, we're aware that PC players currently aren't able to log into the Lobby. We're actively working on resolving this issue and will keep you updated.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

At fifteen, I had the will to learn; at thirty, I could stand; at forty, I had no doubts; at fifty, I understood the heavenly Bidding; at sixty, my ears were opened; at seventy, I could do as my heart lusted without trespassing from the square

This is so bad, i feel like bannerlord MP will turn like those old games that rely on a single server in order to be able to keep the multiplayer going. If that server is ever down or plug the support for the MP, it will be dead forever because there is no local hosting option.

Took them 12 years to design something like this btw.

Also devs i have an idea for you, get a group of modders and server hosts (That actually care about the game) they will fix your server problems in a day.
Instead of that garbage like knockdown on lances gets pushed into live release despite the feature being gamey, shoddy designed, unreliable and an RNG ****fest. "It could make a good thing with adjustment". No, not even with adjustments, but devs didn't even bother to adjust it for months now, another "Cru$hthrough story". Can't even say I'm sad, surprised or anything, I'm used to it now. 🤡

Back
Top Bottom