Servers Downtime

Users who are viewing this thread

Dejan

Community Manager
Greetings!

Due to the internal processes related with the official release of the game, we will be shutting down our multiplayer servers from 11 PM UTC, 24th of October. They will come back online with the official release of the game on the 25th of October.

Thank you for your understanding.

Just repeating for posterity: Multiplayer will never grow to respectable numbers if the new players gained on release leave forever because they're pushed back to the lobby every 1-2 and a half matches. All momentum will be hamstrung if this release is wasted. You only get one chance at this is what I'm saying.

Which is shame, as it's the better part of the game.
sadly no, most players just play and replay the campaign, their cav going thru looters, recreating helms deep battle and use Game of thrones mods.

which is perfectly fine but I wish the developers finally fix the constant crashes.

and while they're at it, take a look to cRPG mod, they should try to figure it out why no one plays vanilla mp anymore.

Greetings!

Due to the internal processes related with the official release of the game, we will be shutting down our multiplayer servers from 11 PM UTC, 24th of October. They will come back online with the official release of the game on the 25th of October.

Thank you for your understanding.
Thanks for the note!

sadly no, most players just play and replay the campaign, their cav going thru looters, recreating helms deep battle and use Game of thrones mods.

which is perfectly fine but I wish the developers finally fix the constant crashes.

and while they're at it, take a look to cRPG mod, they should try to figure it out why no one plays vanilla mp anymore.
Because servers crash each other round.Nope - it's false, a lot of people play multiplayer on EU. And mp is better than single.

CRPG is a mess right now.

Back
Top Bottom