Open Servers down

Users who are viewing this thread

Nice hosting, it's happening everyday at the same time, always when the attendace is the biggest and most WNL matches take place. AND its nothing new, it has been happening multiple times during past weeks. Is 19 GMT like devils hour or you are just hosting it on Mars ?
Many large events occur this time of day so it'd be really unfortunate if it's routine maintenance, lmao.
Participants were asked to join 30 minutes earlier but the event is still half of it's ordinary size today.

It's because people are stockpiling game servers because of coronavirus...
Bull****, highly doubt it.

The player amount is still way below 2010-2016/2017, this even started before corona.
The only thing that server has to do is authenticating keys and keep a list of servers, that really should not be a heavy task and a couple hundred extra players should not break it.

Don't try to come up with reasons for TW, it has been happening for weeks very reguarly and started months ago. It is unacceptable IMO.

At least TW is successful at killing their games, maybe if they don't fix the server we will get some update that will make everyone quit the game willingly instead of getting pissed everyday for wasting time on organising things like events on different modules and then being unable to join them.

Bull****, highly doubt it.

The player amount is still way below 2010-2016/2017, this even started before corona.
The only thing that server has to do is authenticating keys and keep a list of servers, that really should not be a heavy task and a couple hundred extra players should not break it.

Don't try to come up with reasons for TW, it has been happening for weeks very reguarly and started months ago. It is unacceptable IMO.

Apollo was joking dw :razz:

It's a shame because my team has a semi-finals match but it's being delayed as a result of the master server going down.

I don't play Warband anymore but this sucks for those who still do.
Taleworlds, you're already ****ing up Bannerlord, please don't **** up Warband 10 years after it's released.

I understand that TW lost interest in supporting WB communities but they could at least say it and spare all of us the frustration, ik it's not a big deal because after all it's only a video game but some of us could spend the evening in other way than just pming people to play with them and then just refreshing server list. Im very sorry to say that but "we are investigating the problem" is not what i would like to hear after months of dealing with that problem, it is clear to me that they are just shi****g on WB community.

Let me just get something straight, Warband is their game, they would not choose to break the servers. It's an issue since they've moved the servers to cloud and it's an issue that may NOT get priority (as they're probably more focused on Bannerlord). I'm sure it's being investigated and I'm sure they'll fix it, but let's not make some conspiracy about it.

Warband is one of the most bought games on steam, with 10,000 active users daily, I doubt they'd want to lose that.

They thought they fixed the problem months ago, and seemed to only happen once a month, but obviously in the past month or so it's been happening daily.

Let me just get something straight, Warband is their game, they would not choose to break the servers. It's an issue since they've moved the servers to cloud and it's an issue that may NOT get priority (as they're probably more focused on Bannerlord). I'm sure it's being investigated and I'm sure they'll fix it, but let's not make some conspiracy about it.

Warband is one of the most bought games on steam, with 10,000 active users daily, I doubt they'd want to lose that.

They thought they fixed the problem months ago, and seemed to only happen once a month, but obviously in the past month or so it's been happening daily.
No one is making a conspiracy and i think they don't deserve to be defended by you. The way they are dealing with people is unacceptable for me, starting from small things like saying that the forum will be efficient in 3 days, and then delaying it by 5 days while saying that they are almost done with it, through bigger problems like this one. This is complete lack of professionalism. They want to be a big studio but they are unable to do their everyday work properly, i've seen small modding studios and individual modders (that don't earn money from their work) that showed more professionalism than TW.

Inappropriate behavior
We have the same problem on Napoleonic Wars module, servers being dead for 30min-1hour at key time when we play tournaments/events/groupfightings etc..

Fix it please

edit :
had to cancel 2 groupfightings at 8.30gmt and 9gmt ***************************************

Last edited by a moderator:
It started way earlier on Saturday, and went unsolved from 18.35 GMT all the way to 21.20 GMT with only a few very, very brief working periods in between. Bruh.

Back
Top Bottom