Unsolved Servers down

Hero_of_Ferelden

Grandmaster Knight
WB
Best answers
What's been going on with the warband servers lately? They seem to be going down at least once a week in the past month for up to an hour during prime time.

saunier

Recruit
Best answers
Nice one when you have 74 people for an Event in your clan, and servers won't work.

Horatius

Recruit
WBNWVC
Best answers
From 2010-2016 there were barely any crashes in the master server, now it is down weekly **** this.

Emil

Sergeant
WBNWVCM&BWF&S
Best answers
Not going to step on any toes, but I really doubt it takes a supercomputer to keep the masterlist up.

[19th] Kieran

Recruit
Best answers
Been happening for ages. Tell Erdogan to stop shutting them down. Turks are the smartest race i know because they know the truth... #Armenianrelocationnotgenocide.

Last edited:

safe

Recruit
Best answers
Nice hosting, it's happening everyday at the same time, always when the attendace is the biggest and most WNL matches take place. AND its nothing new, it has been happening multiple times during past weeks. Is 19 GMT like devils hour or you are just hosting it on Mars ?

Fietta

buıʇʇǝs uoıʇɔǝɹıp ʞɔɐʇʇɐ
Subforum Moderator
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
I wonder if it's as simple as routine maintenance. If it's going down around the same time every day, it only makes sense for it to be something to do with that.