Servers are unstable

Users who are viewing this thread

Dear TaleWorlds,

I regret to be the one to inform you that your servers are, how do I put this politely, dog water.

They are about as functional as a comb with no bristles.

The servers crash constantly, you should consider, and I know this is an outlandish idea that you may gasp at, but I believe it's time to implement private servers. I know, I said it. I'm sorry that it had to come to this, but seeing as whomever you use for hosting, or maybe its your own servers, well they just aren't making the cut so we're going to have to let you go.

This is all said with the utmost of love,

- ChristopherR

I got an idea, what about they start a priority on developing the servers.

At it's current state, the whole game becomes unplayable because of servers. How TW still put its priority on adding content instead of focusing on the high priority of getting the game to WORK is beyond anything i've seen.

I got an idea, what about they start a priority on developing the servers.

At it's current state, the whole game becomes unplayable because of servers. How TW still put its priority on adding content instead of focusing on the high priority of getting the game to WORK is beyond anything i've seen.

If TW are not going to fix the servers they should just turn them off. Why bother doing something if you are going to put in the bare minimum of effort?
#SHUTITDOWN
#RELEASECUSTOMSERVERS

Right now I would rather have stable and reliable server, that didn't crash when the siege round ends than some of the current MP updates, build a strong house first and then start decorating it... not the other way around

Back
Top Bottom