Servers are still...

Users who are viewing this thread

Can you provide more information? Which gamemode did you play and when? Whats your bannerlord id? Was it for everyone on the server? Did it happen constantly?

I was playing between 1 and 2 pm. Captain and Siege are the affected a bit more but in tdm I also get teleports, missing or strange animations, attacks and blocks not beeing released, hits and blocks do not register in time. Ocasionally I'm seeing bugged corpses in standing position on the floor. But these all are the side effects of that brutal packetloss im getting in BL (only).

Will provide my ID as soon as possible

Can you provide more information? Which gamemode did you play and when? Whats your bannerlord id? Was it for everyone on the server? Did it happen constantly?
I played TDM and Skirm apart from a couple of lag spikes its good.

Btw why is my ping 12 now instead of 3? Were the servers moved?

I had issues yesterday at roughly 21:55 cet. I was playing on Skirmish (port of omor) my ID: IkeaNight#549 It happened to everyxone. I was playing with mates and they had the issue and appereantly the other team also had issues. It happened every few secounds. Sometimes the lags were longer, sometimes shorter.
In my game immediatly afterwards I didn't have any issues.

Last edited:
I played some Bannerlord on TDM and Siege (EU) last night and it lagged heavily every minute or so.

It felt like playing a Prince of Persia game.

We tried something new today and I play a bit just now and it seemed fine. Anyone else getting server wide lags/teleports still?
Yes lag is still happening also new issue too on some skirm map my game drops to 15fps never has happened before had a 30 min que time last night also (NA servers)

We tried something new today and I play a bit just now and it seemed fine. Anyone else getting server wide lags/teleports still?
Today everything was fine for me (EU SIEGE & EU DUEL and Matchmaking), except my game sometimes showed the bottom error in red, but the connection was fine without any issues.

What is the source of lag?

New contents' maintance?
Serverside fixes?
Servers' capacity increasement?
Alternative New servers?
Ddos attack?

Just wondering.

Yeah I was also wondering, I kind of had the feeling that it might be caused by an attack or hacker, because it felt like the server load was too high for a couple of seconds and then turned back to normal. Maybe the new update opened a door for attacks ?
Would be cool to hear some details about what caused the server wide issues!

Hello @NIN3, my ping has now increased by about 20ms, for someone it has decreased. It looks like the servers have been moved. Please tell me is this transfer of servers temporary or permanent?

Hello @NIN3, my ping has now increased by about 20ms, for someone it has decreased. It looks like the servers have been moved. Please tell me is this transfer of servers temporary or permanent?

Servers were temporarily moved to London from Amsterdam to find the source of the lag issues. It is planned to move them back at some point.

Servers were temporarily moved to London from Amsterdam to find the source of the lag issues. It is planned to move them back at some point.
For two days I have very unstable ping (100-150), usually it is around 60. My location is istanbul, I have 100Mbit internet speed and my ping is fine in all games and speed tests.
Weird thing is, no one complains in the server except me.

Why could this be happening? What could be the solution? And when will eu servers will go back to the old spot?

Back
Top Bottom