In Progress servers are crashing/taking too long to join servers

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
Summary: Servers lately have been crashing frequently every game or sometimes freeze/unresponsive and it also takes a while to join any server and i cant find some servers like EU siege
How to Reproduce: play siege or any other server
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

We are investigating the server crashes. Sorry for any inconvenience. We will share more details about this issue when we are able to.
You should at least be able to roughly explain what youre trying to fix this. Give is some insight is all im asking for. I mean i cant imagine youre just sitting idle and stare at your monitors all that time. There must be any clues what is causing this and sharing those with the playerbase would not only help giving us some trust and hope back but also could help tracking down/ confirming possible reason to what is causing this.
I mean just add some words to your generic answer once in a while. "We are investigating the server crashes. Sorry for any inconvenience. We will share more details about this issue when we are able to."
+ "Currently we suspect a high amount of players respawning at the same time to be the issue and are investigating in that direction."
or
+ "We think multiple players stuttering/desynching will cause the server to run into errors."
or
+ "The suspected reason of the issue "getting hit during animation xyz" was negated and we will further investigate in..."
You get the idea.. Just a little heads up at times because nobody wants to hear "sorry for any inconveniece" after the long time this problem persisted already. Sure people get disappointed when it turns out that reason xyz wasnt the cause of the problem and it still persists but then can get on to hope for your next step instead of just assuming you have no idea at all and just wait for it to fix itself. Those generic answers without ANY useful information gets insulting at this point.

Back
Top Bottom