Server Locations in North and South America

Users who are viewing this thread

The North American server is on the East Coast i'm pretty sure can you please move to the midwest ? so us people on the West Coast can have 70ish ping. We also need servers in Brazil atm the South Americans have no servers they can play on when they deserve servers all they need is like a siege,tdm and duel for now before full match making just something for them. But move the NA servers to the center of NA and make SA servers a thing please.

Yes please. I live in Oregon, players from Switzerland and Germany have better connection than me on NA. Right now it's ~90 with spikes regularly into 130, 150, etc.

I think it's worse when people are working from home, the last few days have been almost unplayable for most of the time.

Please Taleworlds, this is a huge issue for us. Can we get a comment on anything regarding this?

All the Brazilians I know still play Warband MP because it's just not worth it to play with the ping

Playing from Edmonton with 75 ping a lad of mine plays from seattle with 95 ping and people from the UK, Portugal, Spain, France usually get better ping then us its so rough and I feel bad for SA players not even having a server. Ideal server location should be Chicago or Kansas City for NA tbh.

All the Brazilians I know still play Warband MP because it's just not worth it to play with the ping
Same thing in Argentina, no one plays it because even if its playable, you cant build a community on it. Noob players with 230 wont live the true experience and will leave the game after a few games. What is the point of selling us such an expensive game and not let us enjoy it?

Playing from Seattle and ping is ~100 on NA servers.

I live in Portland, OR. Without a VPN I get like 95-110 ping with severe packet loss .

With WTFast gaming VPN, if I connect to the Seattle 9 server I get up to a 20ms reduction in ping overall (spikes go up the same amount, roughly ~20 ms usually).

Seems to be much worse when people are working from home, was actually not bad last week as I had a pretty stable 80-90ms ping, going as low as 75 occasionally with WTFast.

It sucks and it's still unplayable at times, but it's a big improvement and might be worth a try.

Playing from Edmonton with 75 ping a lad of mine plays from seattle with 95 ping and people from the UK, Portugal, Spain, France usually get better ping then us its so rough and I feel bad for SA players not even having a server. Ideal server location should be Chicago or Kansas City for NA tbh.

A while back someone said they talked about moving servers to Chicago. I wish we could get an update on this.

I live in Portland, OR. Without a VPN I get like 95-110 ping with severe packet loss .

With WTFast gaming VPN, if I connect to the Seattle 9 server I get up to a 20ms reduction in ping overall (spikes go up the same amount, roughly ~20 ms usually).

Seems to be much worse when people are working from home, was actually not bad last week as I had a pretty stable 80-90ms ping, going as low as 75 occasionally with WTFast.

It sucks and it's still unplayable at times, but it's a big improvement and might be worth a try.
This would be pretty big I'll go check it out and see if it makes the game more playable

This would be pretty big I'll go check it out and see if it makes the game more playable

Expect to play around with it a but, trying different servers and such. Took me a while to find one that seemed better than the others. Do custom join and sort by ping then try like the first 10 of those.

Back
Top Bottom