Need More Info Server is constantly crashing

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
I often play captain mode and recently the server has started to crash extremely often. I've literally just played 3 games in a row, both had a score of 2:0 and in each case was the crash of the server. Of course, crashed everyone, including my teammates who were with me.

All games were played on the European server

Last edited:
Servers crashing became a feature... Check this example, this is how enjoyable the Captain Mode is. Out of 7 games only 2 ended properly, all grey flags are Server crashes...

Last edited:
Did the crashes perhaps occur after some players left the game?
Yes, I noticed that after seeing this. Once was with a [VK] member can´t remember who but was yesterday, NA East Server, night time, 16/02/21.

Please fix it as soon as possible. I´m (everybody I believe) having a very frustrating experience, server is crashing literaly all the time.

I did not get a single crash for past two days.
During the game one guy left the game (saying that he will be leaving before he left), it was 2:1, game did not crash.

We were not able to reproduce this crash. Can you guys capture a video that starts when you launch the game and ends when the game crashes so that we can watch it and understand what is going on?

Done. My friends and I decided to try, we're went in and they came out during the second round (ALT + F4). The opponent also got two men left during the second round, as you can see. After that, the server got crashed. What was the exact reason I do not know, but this is how it was

Last edited:
If there were devs who were playing the captain mode (don't know if these crashes are just for the captain mode but looks like it), you would know by now that servers are crashing constantly. When it takes around a month to even acknowledge the problem, I don't know how much longer we will be stuck with it. Also it can help that they see the balance for themselves, every match turns into an "all inf wins" situation.

If there were devs who were playing the captain mode (don't know if these crashes are just for the captain mode but looks like it), you would know by now that servers are crashing constantly. When it takes around a month to even acknowledge the problem, I don't know how much longer we will be stuck with it. Also it can help that they see the balance for themselves, every match turns into an "all inf wins" situation.
We also don't want our servers to crash. We are investigating it and could not find anything yet. We are trying to reproduce but no chance. We are trying to improve our logging system on the serverside to make sure we can see everything. But that is taking more time than we imagined.

We also don't want our servers to crash. We are investigating it and could not find anything yet. We are trying to reproduce but no chance. We are trying to improve our logging system on the serverside to make sure we can see everything. But that is taking more time than we imagined.

Imagine that people who play your game can reproduce this almost everyday.

You know what is the solution?

Login into live servers like we do and BAAAM, you get this! Difficult?
Imagine you could record it by yourself 2 weeks ago...

I am f genius...Not.

Back
Top Bottom