Server.exe virus, save me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amagic

Baron
I just can't get rid of it! Doesn't matter if I remove it or move it, it just keeps reinstalling. It won't show up in task manager processes either. My antivir automatically moves it every time it reinstalls itself but it makes my computer really slow and crates dozens of GB of crap. Every guide I read has been too confusing or hasn't helped at all (I swear they make those guides so complicated to force us to hire experts  :neutral:)

Please help me!  :???:

MalwareBytes is ususally good at dealing with things like this. What protection have you currently got installed?

Burgass said:
Super-anti virus, Anti-Malware, some other stuff.

And what exactly would they do? I said I can't delete or move, apparently I can't seal it off either.

Revilo said:
MalwareBytes is ususally good at dealing with things like this. What protection have you currently got installed?

I got avast! at the moment

Right, this doesn't seem overly complicated. Looks to be a matter of deleting the folder and files manually.

Superantispyware does a rather good job of quarantining viruses before getting rid of them. If Revilo's link doesn't work out, get the free version, reboot into safe mode, and give it a shot.

Well I did something random: ran malwarebytes in safe mode, this was something that no guides mentioned and some even warned against. Well it worked. Thank you everyone. Locking now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom