In Progress Server connection keeps getting worse

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main

Firunien

#Feedrunien
Grandmaster Knight
Sometimes a lot of german players get high ping, like 120 ping, it just ruined a scrim for us because 3 people had it at the same time. Normally i have 9 ping to Frankfurt, regularly on Bannerlord its 35, most south german players have this problem, its only Bannerlord. If you cant get us custom servers pay for decent servers its frankly a joke.

@MArdA TaleWorlds

Sometimes a lot of german players get high ping, like 120 ping, it just ruined a scrim for us because 3 people had it at the same time. Normally i have 9 ping to Frankfurt, regularly on Bannerlord its 35, most south german players have this problem, its only Bannerlord. If you cant get us custom servers pay for decent servers its frankly a joke.

@MArdA TaleWorlds
people who work remotely can't do much, but the office is a different matter, the whole world is suffering now, you need to be patient

I want to add that while I have no high ping, I have constant package loss making the game an unrealiable mess in MP because you can never be sure if a strike releases in time or an arrow actually releases, the horse will steer correctly if you give input etc.

I want to add that while I have no high ping, I have constant package loss making the game an unrealiable mess in MP because you can never be sure if a strike releases in time or an arrow actually releases, the horse will steer correctly if you give input etc.
this problem also affected me, but the developers are dealing with this problem, patience, I have been playing this way for six months

same
this problem also affected me, but the developers are dealing with this problem, patience, I have been playing this way for six months
still preaching patience after 6 months...you are a true saint.

Back
Top Bottom