Sergeant

Users who are viewing this thread

sergeant.png

Please leave all feedback relating to the Vlandia Sergeant in this thread.

The franceskas should be able to be put into melee mode like warband's throwing axes.

you already got an axe, so making the throwing ones melee would make that perk totally obsolete even more than it already is
Well in that case why does jav let you use it in melee ? You can already get a spear , it should be a worse one handed axe but usable still I believe.

they get destroyed by anything, their mace has too low damage it does like 20 damage to other heavy infantry, while oaths have better maces and better armor, khuzait spear infantry has super OP maces that 2 shot sergeants, varyags have super one handed axes with 90 DAMAGE, legionaries have a super axe too, combined with improved armor its very usefull against many troops. Sergeants have nothing special, bad mace, bad sword, bad bastard sword that can't be combined with improved armor, they are just not viable in any scenario.

they get destroyed by anything, their mace has too low damage it does like 20 damage to other heavy infantry, while oaths have better maces and better armor, khuzait spear infantry has super OP maces that 2 shot sergeants, varyags have super one handed axes with 90 DAMAGE, legionaries have a super axe too, combined with improved armor its very usefull against many troops. Sergeants have nothing special, bad mace, bad sword, bad bastard sword that can't be combined with improved armor, they are just not viable in any scenario.
Ive gotten some succes with the mace but its indeed very apparant that other classes have better maces as options. The bastard sword is nice if you want to duel or take out people with 2 handers and dont want to lose the shield. The extra armor perk can make you abit more tanky to 1 handed attack and the 1 handed sword you still get is very good compared to what the other HA classes get.

That said the 2nd perk slot is always the spear for me. Compared to what that gives me its an autopick as the rest dont really add anything of value...

Vlandian Axe in multiplayer is irrelevant and must be reworked I am tired of asking you to fix the axe so people start using it:
Stats of the current axe:
OgJQpKw.png

Stats of the imperial heavy axe that is used by people and actually it's a really good weapon.
RnwhSf5.png

Fix: Increase lenght from 62 to 71 and we will enjoy a good weapon.
@AVRC @NIN3

These units run too fast than other heavy infantry, their weapons can spam hit much faster, they are the only ones with access to a 2h weapon and they have the highest armor.

Considering that the Sergeant is the strongest heavy inf in the game, and I'm unsure what CAN be nerfed to put him on par with other heavies, I wonder if it'd be feasible to bump his cost up to 160, so as to prevent him from being double-spawned in Skirmish mode.

Back
Top Bottom