Sergeant Hershy's Peasant at War

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thesyn

Recruit
Hey, I have killed Sergeant Hershy's Peasent at War party at least 3 times now but they keep coming back, I thought they get die forever when I kill them? After I killed him the first time he said "You bastard!!! you won't get so lucky this time!" and I killed him again. Is he spose to be alive after he died?  :shock:

Well, your original post makes no sense, but from what I got out of it, yes, they are supposed to come back. But really, that thing was more of a comment then a question, which really makes a thread like this worthless.

Well, it would be a question, but he left off the question mark at the end of "Is he spose [sic] to be alive he died".  So it's a question, just a poorly punctuated question.

Cheers.

Oh FOR **** SAKE Tiberius ! Find yourself a sex-slave or a punching bag.

Anyway, Thesyn. The only special thing about Sergeant Hershy and his diabolical peasants is that they have a rather unique name and a leader. Aside from that, the scripts that deal with them are no different to Looters or Sea Raiders. So yeah, he'll spawn, spawn and spawn again, just like ALL the other unique parties in the game.

Oh, and don't pay attention to His Most Honoured Flamer-ship Mr. Maximus, he just wasn't hugged enough when he was a kid >.> ...

]
Selothi said:
Oh FOR **** SAKE Tiberius ! Find yourself a sex-slave or a punching bag.

Anyway, Thesyn. The only special thing about Sergeant Hershy and his diabolical peasants is that they have a rather unique name and a leader. Aside from that, the scripts that deal with them are no different to Looters or Sea Raiders. So yeah, he'll spawn, spawn and spawn again, just like ALL the other unique parties in the game.

Oh, and don't pay attention to His Most Honoured Flamer-ship Mr. Maximus, he just wasn't hugged enough when he was a kid >.> ...

Thanks for that Information Selothi, now I understand  :grin:

Hey, I didn't go bat**** crazy on you for that. I usually reserve that for Swadii/The Warlord/whatever the hell he calls himself now. No, I simply used a few examples, and politely, if sternly, asked you to state your reasons for your disapproval. Is that so bad?  :neutral:

You didn't contribute a thing to a perfectly well-formed sentence. Seriously, I'm all for typing decently, but being a pompous, stuck-up little **** of a grazi just so you can take the piss out of people and demean them because they forgot a question mark. Well, **** off. He was asking a decent question, not spamming. **** sake, he's even capitalizing. Also, checking in the search engine for "Does Sergeant Hershey Respawn" probably wouldn't yield much results, and it's a bloody far-fetched set of words to use.

How about being less of a flaming git, and maybe helping people from time to time. Did you not get the message the admins were trying to convey to you via your various periods of being muted ? Stop being such a smarmy, angry kid. If you want to take your anger out on someone, do it somewhere else than on a ****ing forum. You can criticise or be witty, but ****ing flaming ...

Geez, if you keep your head in that ass much longer, you're gonna have a ****ing internal combustion of your gasses !

Oh, and no problem Thesyn.

... Dude... wth? What's the big deal between you  :neutral:

*yes that questionmark has vanished ON PURPOSE*

:lol:

Nah, Tiberius is alright. I'm just fed up with his constant flaming, is all. You're going to get anywhere in life if you appear to be the most an angry ****ing pain in the ass mofo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom