MP Separate character for each culture

Users who are viewing this thread

AoC

Master Knight
Recent threads about cRPG inspired me to post here what i already said on discord.

It would be good to have different character name/look/heraldy for each culture. It make sense that people want to play red headed battanian celt and arab themed aserai.

+1

Having multiple characters is one thing I'm sorely missing compared to Warband. I wouldn't have come up with the look i'm playing now and even replicated in other games had i not been able to try something new without loosing the look i had already put a lot of effort into creating.

Having your skin automatically adjust to the culture you're playing would then be an actual step up when compared to Warband🏆

+1

Having multiple characters is one thing I'm sorely missing compared to Warband. I wouldn't have come up with the look i'm playing now and even replicated in other games had i not been able to try something new without loosing the look i had already put a lot of effort into creating.

Having your skin automatically adjust to the culture you're playing would then be an actual step up when compared to Warband🏆
Yes the more Character Customization the better imo. I wish we could buy perks with our denars.

Back
Top Bottom