• If you are reporting a bug, please head over to our Technical Support section for Bannerlord.
  • If you are posting SP feedback without an actual suggestion, please head over to The Keep - Singleplayer section.
  • Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Separate beard and mustache customization

Users who are viewing this thread

Ammu

Recruit
Greetings,
The mustache comes attached to a beard in all the games with character creation I experienced. And I often find myself wanting to combine the specific mustache with a specific beard, the combination of which is not present in character customization menu. Same in the Bannerlord. Maybe you could do a separate customization of the mustache and beard?
Thank you!

Last edited:

MightyMidgit

Sergeant
I am all for more character customization. I am fairly sure they will add more things, but what I am really waiting for is the character customization mods that will add thousands of unique things.

Top Bottom