Need More Info Sent my surgeon on a notable quest but cannot swap the job to anyone else while he's gone

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Aerational

Regular
When I go to the Clan/Parties screen "Surgeon" does not appear on the drop-down menu, and the clan member who holds the job isn't showing up for me to remove it.

I also checked my main characters "Medicine" xp, while I'm sitting in a town healing, and he's not gaining any. So I know it didn't temporarily revert to him. Would be good if when a companion isn't in your party their job both reverts to the next best candidate and can be assigned to someone else if the player chooses. Then when the companion who originally held the job comes back they automatically resume their duties.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:

C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:

C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Didn't create a save for this one, but the next time I come across it I will.

Back
Top Bottom