Sending messages to server

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello,

I'm stuck at the problem where data needs to be sent to the server from the client.

For now I have this:
Code:
(ti_on_presentation_event_state_change,
     [(store_trigger_param_1, ":object"),
      (try_begin),
        (eq, ":object", "$g_presentation_obj_adminmod_menu_2"),  #kick Menu
		(display_message, "@Called: {s0}"),

# kick the player
                (multiplayer_send_int_to_server, multiplayer_event_admin_mod_send_1, reg1),
		# send the message
		(multiplayer_send_string_to_server, multiplayer_event_admin_mod_send_string, s0),

(presentation_set_duration, 0),
      (try_end),

It works and the messages do arrive at their respective events, but as you might have noticed, this won't suffice. I want to create a modified kick system, where the admin places in his reason for kicking the player in question.

My question then is, how can I put the integer (player id in this case) and the string (s0, from the textfield) together and send them to 1 event only? If that's not possible, how can I get data from "multiplayer_event_admin_mod_send_1" (which has the player id) and transfer/copy it over to "multiplayer_event_admin_mod_send_string", so I can process it in the aforementioned event with the required data.

Nevermind, fixed this. Just put the values received from the server into a string register (in my case, the players' names) and directly afterwards process it in another event.

Back
Top Bottom