Resolved Send troops death ratio broken

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.1.0.
Platform
Xbox Series X
Game mode
Campaign
Summary: since the march 1st update the kill death ratio has been very broken. I am currently playing a new game and leading a party of 200 (all are max level elites). Yet If I am lot actively leading them, they get decimated. Even going up against bandit troops of 20,if I use the send troops option I always walk away with casualties that I never take when leading them myself. A group of 20 low level looters shouldn't be a match for a party of 200 elite troops consisting of 2/3rds cavelry and horse archers.

Which leads me to another complaint related to the ratio being broken. My imperial horse archers and Galliant Sword Sisters are supposed to be the max level elite versions of their class. Yet they die quicker than my lower level ground troops since the update. (take into account that I said my army consists of 2/3rds cavelry. I currently have 90 cavelry and 50 horse archers it was 60horse archers) yet even though my cavelry stoms all over the enemy I always walk away loosing between 2-10 of my imperial horse archers and Galliant sword sisters, dispite the enemy troops being fewer in number and low tier troops like looters, malitia or recruits. Going up against tier 3-4 troops and my horse arches take even greater losses dispite the fact me and the cavalry are butchering them. If I send troops and not lead them I loose over half my horse archers and a lot of other troops and that never used to be the case when sending troops to deal with low level troops especially low level troops that are outnumbered by over 200.
How to Reproduce: happens every time I send troops instead of leading them myself
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):

Do you have high tactics, leadership, morale and a skilled medic? I've had some siege simulations go bad when only one wall was broken, but I've not lost anyone to tiny bandit numbers in ages.
The bucellarii and gallant sword sister are the weakest horse archers, with sword sisters not even having helmets!! I don't believe the gallant sword sisters require horses to upgrade (so the horse has no armour) that is why they're useful in early game but for their mercenary costs, pointless after it.

Last edited:
Do you have high tactics, leadership, morale and a skilled medic? I've had some siege simulations go bad when only one wall was broken, but I've not lost anyone to tiny bandit numbers in ages.
The bucellarii and gallant sword sister are the weakest horse archers, with sword sisters not even having helmets!! I don't believe the gallant sword sisters require horses to upgrade (so the horse has no armour) that is why they're useful in early game but for their mercenary costs, pointless after it.
Yes to all of the above, my character is level 30 with 200+ on leadership over 150 tactics a medic with over 200 moral at maximum and my elites still die using send troops, Elite cavelry included.

As for the horse archers I'm using being the weakest it doesn't explain that before the update is take 1 death for them at most if any then after the update all they do is die.

As for the helmets, some of my companions don't use helmets unless I give them one and they survive just fine. May capable warriors survived history without a helmet.

No helmet or not, it takes a skilled archer to hit a target moving at the speed a horse moves. They shouldn't be dying so easily going up against tier 2 troops.

Auto resolve did used to be tougher before release and 150 tactics may not be high enough when compared against an enemy commanders skill in auto resolve with this update though. I do agree you should not be losing elite cataphracts (I'm asssuming this is the elite cav you mean) to looters.
Fights without helmets is a 'done for the movies' thing and in bannerlord all armour affects on their death chance or wounded %. Sword sisters were amazing in warband, in bannerlord not worth it.

Auto resolve did used to be tougher before release and 150 tactics may not be high enough when compared against an enemy commanders skill in auto resolve with this update though. I do agree you should not be losing elite cataphracts (I'm asssuming this is the elite cav you mean) to looters.
Fights without helmets is a 'done for the movies' thing and in bannerlord all armour affects on their death chance or wounded %. Sword sisters were amazing in warband, in bannerlord not worth it.
Yes they are the elite cav I'm talking about. I have high leadership tactics and medical yet they die to low level troops which include malitia and recruits. I could probably forgive the loss of my horse archers if my cav didn't die just as easy

We were not able to reproduce this issue on the latest internal version of the game. We believe this issue is now fixed. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom