sell the m&b IP to larian studios armagan

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean we already have men in dresses in BL, the only thing Larian needs to do is add pronouns lol. I say let them work their gay magic on BL and give us something insane.

Wouldn't give a sh*t anyway to begin with though. I play games so woke that they scrubbed out the face of the one cishet white dude in it. That's a level of woke you think everything is lol.

I mean we already have men in dresses in BL, the only thing Larian needs to do is add pronouns lol. I say let them work their gay magic on BL and give us something insane.

Wouldn't give a sh*t anyway to begin with though. I play games so woke that they scrubbed out the face of the one cishet white dude in it. That's a level of woke you think everything is lol.
You mean Bannerlord where women can be lords and hold armies? Wow big L BRO so WOKE my life is ruined and my pants are shat. Modders cook me up 50 mods so I can live my power fantasy

You mean Bannerlord where women can be lords and hold armies? Wow big L BRO so WOKE my life is ruined and my pants are shat. Modders cook me up 50 mods so I can live my power fantasy
My power fantasy of an obscure African faction, unspecific female troops and clapping back at the patriarchy like Warband yes.

Not even crying about muh woke games or anything, just being silly.

You say that, but the issue is someone else said “yes this is being done, and it’s a good thing”.

I didn’t say whether it was good or bad. I only said someone “wasn’t insane” for commenting on something that was in the game blogs. It’s a little silly to not be allowed to take a neutral opinion on a gaming trend.
I'm 50 hours into my campaign and I'm usually allergic to these feminist/woke games and Baldurs gate aint it. There are loads of great male characters and female aswell.

I would say among the companions they actually made the women much more aggressive and the men more passive wich I also find a little wierd but out in the gam world there are many cool men.

We do have a thread in off-topic for BG3. Let's move this discussion there now that it's cooled off a bit. This thread no longer serves a purpose but to bait with its title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom