Self-written cheats for multiplayer Mount and blade 2: Bannerlord?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so, heres my story, as Runcop stated above, i myself was approached by this individual with the goal of him making some money.
Argentum knows im a trash cav player and so one evening after our daily pickups he typed me he can make me a better player.
I obviously had no idea of whats up and then it began, he started to offer me some Insta couch cheats for 50 euro ,i told him thats way too much for me as im a poor guy from czech republic and thats literally half a month of living for me, so he offered it to me for 20 but only if i accept him to my team, well, I didnt want him in my team tho so i said no and was kicked off his discord where he simultanously offered it to more people who suck as me

Argentum and DM clan is well known cheater. Its a shame when it's a little community but people keep insist on cheating. #banargentum

The video shows old, no longer relevant cheats, but this is just an example.

I once played Fallout Online (an amateur mod for fallout 2) a long time ago.

There were ~300 people online. I played with the programmer. He made a cheat on fallout online in about a month.

Only he did not sell it to anyone and used it.

p. s.

I am totally against cheats. Especially, i don't think it makes sense to use cheats in a low online game (as it is now in Mount and blade 2: Bannerlord).

However, the problem is that the cheater may not think like me at all.

Especially if this is a person of inadequate pride, obsessed with winning everyone - albeit in a very narrow circle.

Last edited:

I know you guys are trolling and I've been writing about this since the very beginning (he just didn't show you all the correspondence with me).

The goal was simply to get attention.

Argentum programmer or he orders a cheat to order - that's not the point.
I noticed the fact that after updates that affect the combat mechanics in multiplayer, Argentum sometimes starts to play noticeably worse.

This cannot be justified by the fact that he has not played for a long time, because I play much less than him.

It's more like the self-written cheat has stopped working. So it was with the programmer who made the cheat on Fonline.

After some updates that affect what is related to the operation of the cheat. The cheat does not always stop working, it's as lucky.

Plus, Argentum admires cheaters - he considers them smart people. Joke as much as you like, but tell me - do you admire cheaters? At the very least, be neutral with them.

The fact that he admires cheaters can be verified by finding his post on the playgroung website, nickname devenfist (drive into Google).

Translate this page from Russian into English:

Here he admits that he cheats and creates new accounts after the ban.

Plus, he already has a steam ban.

What will keep a man who is obsessed with pride and has the skills of a programmer from creating a cheat? The question is rhetorical.

p. s. I understand that it's easier for you to close your eyes even if he really is a cheater, because he is like a local jester - he provokes people by entertaining them.

I just wanted to share information - and take it with humor or not - that's up to you.

Last edited:
Near the beginning of Early Access when the "duel" server was just a passworded TDM that relied on courtesy, there was this guy who joined with 120 ping and began to duel some of the best NA duelists at the time, and he never dropped a block. The only time he was able to be hit was when he mistimed his swing and got outranged (there was still strange swing/block delay at this point in time). Everyone agreed (we were in a discord call) that he was using some form of autoblock as his blocks were "uncanny" as in he didn't seem to be reacting to the swings with footwork and sometimes he would be in the middle of a feint and then immediately tap block which would be extraordinary difficult, if not impossible, with the ping he had. The name "Argentum" certainly rings a bell when I think back to that incident, I know for a fact that it was a Russian name/player.

Near the beginning of Early Access when the "duel" server was just a passworded TDM that relied on courtesy, there was this guy who joined with 120 ping and began to duel some of the best NA duelists at the time, and he never dropped a block. The only time he was able to be hit was when he mistimed his swing and got outranged (there was still strange swing/block delay at this point in time). Everyone agreed (we were in a discord call) that he was using some form of autoblock as his blocks were "uncanny" as in he didn't seem to be reacting to the swings with footwork and sometimes he would be in the middle of a feint and then immediately tap block which would be extraordinary difficult, if not impossible, with the ping he had. The name "Argentum" certainly rings a bell when I think back to that incident, I know for a fact that it was a Russian name/player.
Okay so, heres my story, as Runcop stated above, i myself was approached by this individual with the goal of him making some money.
Argentum knows im a trash cav player and so one evening after our daily pickups he typed me he can make me a better player.
I obviously had no idea of whats up and then it began, he started to offer me some Insta couch cheats for 50 euro ,i told him thats way too much for me as im a poor guy from czech republic and thats literally half a month of living for me, so he offered it to me for 20 but only if i accept him to my team, well, I didnt want him in my team tho so i said no and was kicked off his discord where he simultanously offered it to more people who suck as me
i had a similar situation but it was during the beta. Similar to you the server was on TDM and relied on people waving their sword to accept a duel. I saw argentum and since he was a familiar name on the forums and discord, i greeted him. He asked me for my steam which i gave up without anything suspicious to think of. But that's when it happened. He send me a message demanding me that i duel him ft 7. I was too young to realize at that time, but i was at the point of facing a monster. I was completely obliterated, with no mercy. He then approached me while i was out of breath and defeated and offered me the darkest of things. A hacked client. I was utterly confused because the beta was only out for 3 DAYS. I don't know how the man did that but he must be a skilled programmer. Obviously i rejected his message and i did not in fact falter to his mind tricks and persevered!

I advise anyone coming near Argentum to stay very clear of him!

I would also like to add to this topic of uncovering DM cheating. As they could not play they did everything so we could beat RM and RMS and win the BEAST. Argentum and DM already knew how to crash the servers using self-written cheats and shared some secrets:
1: Modify .rtrd files to allow ADMIN commands for server shutdown
OlX0kHu.png

2. Ways to drop the server using in-game mechanics like dropping the weapon or quickly mounting and dismounting which partially got fixed
5CGxqxC.png

fGT5FWC.png

Of course we did not want to be suspicios during the BEAST so crashes happened during the warm-up or even when we were winning with 13vs1 just to avoid suspicion.
t5Jo37K.png

pU6NdC6.png

cN6xwV5.png

I hope this shines the light and CRASHES would get fixed.

Last edited:

As the video states, he is an extremely toxic person. This trait of him shows he is more likely to use cheats. Even in this video if you look closely he uses auto block to block my godly feints but since he knows I am recording in some duels he turns it off. He became a professional to use cheats at this point. Please developers, listen to the community and bring justice to the Bannerlord Multiplayer community.

Best regards,

Jufasto

As the video states, he is an extremely toxic person. This trait of him shows he is more likely to use cheats. Even in this video if you look closely he uses auto block to block my godly feints but since he knows I am recording in some duels he turns it off. He became a professional to use cheats at this point. Please developers, listen to the community and bring justice to the Bannerlord Multiplayer community.

Best regards,

Jufasto

This is undeniable proof he is hacking, it is so obvious argentum does not have his hacks enabled here, otherwise he would have completely destroyed justafo!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom