Seige Bug or Admin Abuse?

Users who are viewing this thread

xombie5

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Now - ive been playing the game since beta - albiet i dont play seige mode that often - so i dont know if this is a real bug or not (hence the thread) - but i have never encountered this before so im here to ask.

I was on a seige server, about 4 players on each team. Hailes castle i think, Vaegir team 1 (defend), Nord team 2 (attackers).

ONE of the players from team 2 (nords) kept respawning with no respawn delay in the team 1 spawns (inside the castle) - i accused him of cheating as i have never encountered this bug before - but him and another player on team 1 said its a common bug - and so here i am.

Im not sure how he would be cheating - but i guessing via some scripted admin power - or it could just be a bug.

Yeah, a server admin has no such abilities, even if he was the server host and had access to modify the game files there's no way to do that that I can think of. I've never heard of that particular bug, but spawning in the Siege game mode has been a bit touch and go ever since the first release.

If you want to report a bug go here:
http://bugs.taleworlds.com/

If you want to make a complaint about a server admin, contact the server host through their website/forum.

Back
Top Bottom