Seeing If A Price Is Higher or Lower Than Average

Users who are viewing this thread

I think it should be a perk or should be unlocked after a certain level of trade skill. That way it will be more realistic and merchant build will have another advantage.

If you hover your mouse on the arrow that you click on to put things in your inventory, sometimes a price comparison can be seen. I have not seen this in villages mainly because i don't buy from villages but in big settlements hovering your mouse over the arrow while trading will show you trade rumors which include price comparisons with other settlements and where you can sell the item to make a profit. This mainly works with only the trade items like tools and furs.

I made a list of commodities and horses with two columns. When I see a low price I write it in one column and when I see a high one, put it in the other column. There are two many economic items to have them in memory. You could also have a column for what place you saw the best price but I'm not sure if that is worthwhile given there are some dynamics to pricing. For instance if you happen on a place that was just conquered it will have great prices for most everything.

If you hover your mouse on the arrow that you click on to put things in your inventory, sometimes a price comparison can be seen. I have not seen this in villages mainly because i don't buy from villages but in big settlements hovering your mouse over the arrow while trading will show you trade rumors which include price comparisons with other settlements and where you can sell the item to make a profit. This mainly works with only the trade items like tools and furs.
I know it's in the game, I just say that it should be a perk or something like that. It's unrealistic to see if the price is higher or lower than average.

Back
Top Bottom