See you all in 6 months! I will be back November 27th, 2021

Users who are viewing this thread

So I'm pretty much done with Bannerlord at the moment. There has been zero major updates, no new updates to keep me entertained, and a dev team that honestly doesnt care anymore. A new Steam sale starts today with the summer sale coming up in June and there are plenty of games to keep me occupied on my wishlist that I want more than to play Bannerlord. I've tried to defend this game but cannot do it anymore, this game.....well it ****'in sucks and that is the truth and no amount of simps and white knights can deny it.

See you all in November when hopefully the game has been improved.....See you "Soon"

Last edited:
Only 6 Months? You just want to wait one major update until retesting it as a beta tester? :lol:

But seriously jeah plenty good fish out there for entertainment.

Only 6 Months? You just want to wait one major update until retesting it as a beta tester? :lol:

But seriously jeah plenty good fish out there for entertainment.
They did say this game would be released in Q4 of this year....I highly doubt that but Q4 would be in the November time frame.

Oh look. Consul_Kaiser is announcing to the world that they're not playing a game any more.

I'm glad I've been kept informed of Consul_Kaiser's playing status. I had started to worry that I was out of the loop.

Oh look. Consul_Kaiser is announcing to the world that they're not playing a game any more.

I'm glad I've been kept informed of Consul_Kaiser's playing status. I had started to worry that I was out of the loop.
Good thing you got informed. I am pretty sure you are glad about being in the loop by spending your time commenting on this thread :smile:

Oh look. Antaeus is announcing to the world that he's been informed of Consul_Kaiser not playing a game any more.

So I'm pretty much done with Bannerlord at the moment. There has been zero major updates, no new updates to keep me entertained, and a dev team that honestly doesnt care anymore. A new Steam sale starts today with the summer sale coming up in June and there are plenty of games to keep me occupied on my wishlist that I want more than to play Bannerlord. I've tried to defend this game but cannot do it anymore, this game.....well it ****'in sucks and that is the truth and no amount of simps and white knights can deny it.

See you all in November when hopefully the game has been improved.....See you "Soon"
One months, ten years.... doesn't always matter. They can do tons of changes in no time like few changes in months.

A new Steam sale starts today with the summer sale coming up in June and there are plenty of games to keep me occupied on my wishlist
Like what? Recommend us some games! All I fins is garbage and boomer gems I missed because had no pc till 2010. Did you guys know about Age of Empires 2? It's pretty cool! I wish I would have played it when I was young and not final fantasy tactics 50 times

i just want to know if the rome remaster is worth $15 because there's only like 2 days before the half-off discount for owning the original goes away

It is the same for me. I am just checking the main page for any major updates but go seldom into any of the threads, as they deal with the same issues, wishes and missing informations as always.
For other games, try The Long Dark. It has a cool story mode and a demanding survival sandbox. And as a long time M&B addict, the fact that the story mode is not finished yet and You have to wait for the missing chapters - without a timeline - is somewhat appealing. Never touch a running system.

i just want to know if the rome remaster is worth $15 because there's only like 2 days before the half-off discount for owning the original goes away
I was wondering the same thing. I suggest watch some let's plays on youtube and see wether it is worth it for you.
But I personally won't get it. If I want to play Rome 1 I will play Rome 1. The remaster doesn't seem to me like a real improvement.

Back
Top Bottom