Seduction

Users who are viewing this thread

I saw lots of opinion about inheriting,having a family,children and thought maybe there should be a seduction option. To be honest, in CK2, if I can not defeat a lord over and over again, I get my revenge against him by seducing his wife and it's really satisfying.

Imagine that, you shag with a king's wife, the idiot king thinks his child is his own but actually it is yours. Success possibility can vary according to factors like charisma, renown, the woman's characteristic.

It's not an essential feature that Bannerlord should have but actually it would be really fun.

Extramarital affairs could be an interesting feature, but for it to work they would have to massively expand character interactions. Seduction shouldn`t work like maintaining relations does in WB, where all you do is repeat the same basic things again and again until the grinding gets you to a +20 relationship.

Flirting should be more subtle, involve more dialogue and be more prone to fail beyond fixing. Otherwise it would feel really bland.

On a side note, seduction is way OP in CKII, particularly when playing a young female character. It`s like the men in that world are incapable of saying no to extramarital fun times, even if it would hurt them politically.

One time I played an English pretender and fathered a number of bastards with my brother`s (the king) wife. I didn`t get caught but I wound up murdering them all to get the throne. I`ve also wound up murdering a number of wives for plotting to murder me after I cheated on them. Infidelity in CKII can lead you to truly dark places.

~Mikail said:
I saw lots of opinion about inheriting,having a family,children and thought maybe there should be a seduction option. To be honest, in CK2, if I can not defeat a lord over and over again, I get my revenge against him by seducing his wife and it's really satisfying.

Imagine that, you shag with a king's wife, the idiot king thinks his child is his own but actually it is yours. Success possibility can vary according to factors like charisma, renown, the woman's characteristic.

It's not an essential feature that Bannerlord should have but actually it would be really fun.

Out of all the directions I would want bannerlord to expand upon, this would be one of my absolute least favored direction.

Let's take a few steps back, and reconsider the amount of effort and creative implementation, to even make that a playable mod much less intergrate it into the realm/feel/lore of bannerLord.

Bannerlord is a feudal battle simulator with diplomacy as a filler. Ck2 is a diplomacy simulater with RNG battles.

~Mikail said:

I'd freaking love that.

In a AGoT mod game I played as Loren Lannister and seduced Rhaenys, sister-wife of Aegon I. Ended with my character in the dungeon and then my head on a spike.

Was it worth it? Yes!  :grin:

I'd love to do the same in a Bannerlords mod.

Gurkhal said:
I'd freaking love that.

In a AGoT mod game I played as Loren Lannister and seduced Rhaenys, sister-wife of Aegon I. Ended with my character in the dungeon and then my head on a spike.

Ahahah. Getting revenge by seducing your enemy's wife is even more satisfying

~Mikail said:
Gurkhal said:
I'd freaking love that.

I hear you. But I thought that was kind of what I did.

Gurkhal said:
~Mikail said:
Gurkhal said:
I'd freaking love that.

I hear you.

Being a Asoiaf fan I wonder if I can ride up to Rhaenyra in some future mod to seduce her and then make a daring escape with Daemon Targaryen and his dragon on my heels? Regardless of outcome that will be a story to tell. :grin:
Yeah that would be a story to tell :grin: I am glad there are people like me :grin:

wormydowg said:
~Mikail said:

Out of all the directions I would want bannerlord to expand upon, this would be one of my absolute least favored direction.

Let's take a few steps back, and reconsider the amount of effort and creative implementation, to even make that a playable mod much less intergrate it into the realm/feel/lore of bannerLord.

Bannerlord is a feudal battle simulator with diplomacy as a filler. Ck2 is a diplomacy simulater with RNG battles.

I’d like both. You don’t have to take part in any of the features aside from battles. I for one want as much out of Bannerlord as I can get, even if I must wait a couple more years

Agreed as a seductive person myself  :grin:
I can't imagine anyone who wouldn't want this to be an option as a dedicated roleplaying gamer.. Agreed the seduction option in my bones as well. :grin:

Back
Top Bottom