OSP 2D Art Sedeslav's Alternative Banner Packs

Users who are viewing this thread

sedeslav

Recruit
New designs for MB banners
New banners designs for modders. Biger then usual . need to adjust and inplant in banner panel in the game. You can choose just one or all of them or just some you like. your choice.
No credits need - free to use for all.
made it in Photoshop CS2

New banners for MB and MB Warband
I made around 100 new banner designs in Photoshop CS2 for MB and MBW. One folder is heraldicly corect (in historic sence...) and other folder is with original noble house banners from George martin's "A song of Ice and fire". Made by his heraldic description. I hope you will like them.
Banners are made in formats that fit in shields.
Use this files freely.
No credits need. (comments and sugestions are wellcome!
:)
)
*All Jpegs are biger then original. You have to adjust it and inplant in banner panels in the game in order what ever you find fit.*
and happy gaming!
:)

Sed

Fantasy banners for evil lords
New creation of fantasy banners for evil lords. (or factions if you wish...)
20 at all

Mount and Blade Warband alternative banners
If you want to make your game a little more interesting, or you have a new original ideas for a nations, lords, culture, factions and you need something distinguishly original you will find in this collection allmost anything you need from visual identity of your kingdom, lords or troops.
-532 banners for any posible combination you want as a mod developer (they are in different sizes and in JPEG, JPG format so you have to adjust them to your game by Photoshop or simular programs.)
-26 unic and original Elven banners
2 complete sets of a native banners in DDS format ready to use. Just unpack one of them in your texture folder and replace old ones.
Some of those banners are allready in use in my older posts , but I decide to put them in this big collection where you can have all of them in one place.
-Ths files are free to use for all gamers and moders. Just give some credits when you use it.
Happy moding and gaming!

Sedeslav

you can find that files here:

6117-2-1472211799.jpg

If you have any specific orders for your moding projects I will be happy to make some original banners for you.

Edit: Added mbrepository files to the opening post (Earendil, Moderator)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom