Resolved Security is broken in 1.4.3

Users who are viewing this thread

Are there any modifications that you have installed in this session? If so, can you list them?
Do you have a save file of that session? It will really help us immensely. This way, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster.
You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please put this threads URL into the description field so that we can find it easier.

thank you for the fast reply! No, i do not have any modifications installed. I uploaded the save and this the url coming out. If u have trouble finding it tell me to change its name so that its easier for u

Unfortunately I cannot test if is is the same on 1.5.0 because I had to put my pc in service. I did take a screenshot of it and uploaded on steam however I am unable to send it here. Here is the link for it or you could tell me how to send it to you

I'm having the issue too except with a castle. I got it assigned by the Western Empire if that helps somehow. It was Rhemtoil castle. I let it get taken back in the hopes that the bug would sort itself out, but the castle now has 0 prosperity and still has -20000000 security.

The QA team informed me that they were unable to reproduce this issue in the most recent version of the game. Can you try to reproduce this issue again in the latest version of the game?

Back
Top Bottom