Security and Loyality Drifts

Users who are viewing this thread

19Molnija85

Regular
Hi Guys,

first sorry for my broken English. I have one question, how work modifier for Security and Loyality Drifts? These parameters are extremly dynamics, one week i have Security +1,68 and next week i have 0,12. Please how i can increase security and loyality drifts? Thank you so much...and please write easy but i must use google translate :sad: TY guys!

peace in Calradia!!
Molnija

Hi Guys,

first sorry for my broken English. I have one question, how work modifier for Security and Loyality Drifts? These parameters are extremly dynamics, one week i have Security +1,68 and next week i have 0,12. Please how i can increase security and loyality drifts? Thank you so much...and please write easy but i must use google translate :sad: TY guys!

peace in Calradia!!
Molnija

Mouse hover (hold mouse cursor over) Security and Loyalty - you can see what affects to give the outcome. See picture - the box is me hovering over Security.

Things like issues in attached villages (so the blue exclamation marks) can have negative impact upon these too.
Loyalty is affected by your culture, the Governer and their culture and whether they're starving. Security is affected by various things too.

Ways to boost - a large enough garrison to give positive impact on security. Small enough garrison to not cause food shortages which lead to starvation.

You can also cancel any projects in progress and select a "daily defaults" instead - Festival and games gives a bonus to Loyalty. You can buuild projects such as Fairgrounds to give a boost to Loyalty.

My screenshot, I have enough garrison to give positive security, and when I need loyalty I switch daily defaults to Festival and Games to get +2 loyalty. It is current set to irrigation to try and help boost attached villages to give a positive food impact, so they don't starve.

It's a balancing act. Hopefully this translates okay, or if not, the image gives an indication? (i've circled in red on the picture the festival and games - which helps loyalty).

@Chips, thank you so much, and thank you for you time. Hmm Bannerlord and Warband are my favorite game, i have 500 hr. on Bannerlord and 1000 hr. on Warband I know game mechanism. But I don't like the concept of security and loyalty drifts, on my opionion the mechanism does not work properly. I create this thread https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...loyality-drift-is-extremly-unbalanced.445342/

ps. sorry for my poor english...
pss. ouuu and I say about Beta version (e1.6.0)

Best regard
Molnija

how work modifier for Security and Loyality Drifts?
The drift constantly moves the stat towards 50. The higher above 50, the more -stat you get from the drift mechanic, the lower, the more +drift you get. It can't be changed, it just exists to make it harder to max loyalty and security and also harder to plummet them suddenly too. If you want other information about town stats and mechanics go ahead and ask and I'll copy and past some of the dozens of things I answered lately.

Back
Top Bottom