Second Party, Companion Party

Users who are viewing this thread

Lokitoh446

Recruit
So i got my companion's party following me around in my army. And i think my troops are leaving his party. Am i paranoid or is that a thing? how do i fix it?

it happened to me when my companion over recruited. In the party menu you can see their troop counts and cap. When that happens I manually take their recruits from their party, so they do not risk losing high tier troops. kind of annoying

They might also be dumping troops into garrisons, the AI tends to do that when they find a city or castle with a small or non-existent garrison.

sometimes the ai seem to grab peasants after a battle, when their troops heal their party becomes too large and troops desert

67 tops, i gave him 67 troops, no troops died, now i have 64 troops, idk what's going on, i'ma keep strong units on me just in case. BTW, how can you upgrade second party units?

67 tops, i gave him 67 troops, no troops died, now i have 64 troops, idk what's going on, i'ma keep strong units on me just in case. BTW, how can you upgrade second party units?
i usually convene everyone once in awhile during peace time to check troops in my companions party. if you find a way to upgrade them without meeting them on the map please post it

i have food for 50 days days for the whole army, if you think i should give it to my companion... how do you do such thing?

i usually convene everyone once in awhile during peace time to check troops in my companions party. if you find a way to upgrade them without meeting them on the map please post it

From what i ecpirienced they tend to dismiss some units and recruit the ones they want. They have patterns of what they recruit and what will be their army composition. So You need to remember they are not only a bag for spare units.

From what i ecpirienced they tend to dismiss some units and recruit the ones they want. They have patterns of what they recruit and what will be their army composition. So You need to remember they are not only a bag for spare units.
i want my bag of units!

Back
Top Bottom