Second cameraman for a warband movie? Need someone with same specs.

Users who are viewing this thread

PsykoOps

Master Knight
I have an idea to film duels from 2 computers and then synching up the footage and showing it in splitscreen. To do it properly I'd need someone who  has the same resolution and graphics detail level as my computer and a registered copy of fraps. Also location should be in EU for a low ping. Anyone match these settings:

Clipboard01.jpg

graphics.jpg

:?:

Heh... Well you said NOT so it's ok. I'd need the exact same specs. so the footage would look identical wihtout post processing. Shadows etc. etc. can always be changed but resolution for example should be the native 1680*1050. Also if I edit the video I'm willing to upload the finished product and make it so that both of us can upload it to youtube if that's a problem. The idea would be to film 2 duels both 3rd person, 2 duels both 1st person and 2 duels with other 1st person and other 3rd person.

I guess I wasn't clear enough. Film duel fights. Both fighters film and then I edit them together into splitscreen where you can see the same fights synched up at the same time from perspective of both players :smile:

PsykoOps said:
I guess I wasn't clear enough. Film duel fights. Both fighters film and then I edit them together into splitscreen where you can see the same fights synched up at the same time from perspective of both players :smile:
Which would look pretty awesome :wink:. Unfortunately, I don't even have widescreen -_-.

PsykoOps said:

I might try to see if i can use that configuration.
How much fps you do have on it?

60 fps ? how you reframe for PAL ( or NTSC ) timeformat? without loosing frames or slowing it down ?

anyways all maxed but res is 1440, so no go. Good luck :smile:

Back
Top Bottom