Secession 1.8.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Madeloc

Regular
Hello,

Anyone has seen that in 1.8.0., I don't speak about the bug of defection - though it's almost the same - some clans just secede but do not join any other kingdom, looks like they are independant.

Thinking through I'm using the mod Diplomacy, so this may be an issue not from 1.8.0.

Any one has feedback about that situation?

Hello,

Anyone has seen that in 1.8.0., I don't speak about the bug of defection - though it's almost the same - some clans just secede but do not join any other kingdom, looks like they are independant.

Thinking through I'm using the mod Diplomacy, so this may be an issue not from 1.8.0.

Any one has feedback about that situation?
You are not alone. In the beta1.8.0 version, there will still be cases of defecting when the favorability level reaches 100.

You are not alone. In the beta1.8.0 version, there will still be cases of defecting when the favorability level reaches 100.
Oh well, I'm stupid enough, I just read secession is a feature of the Diplomacy Mod lol

EDIT : I'm not stupid lol
Running a playthrough without Diplomacy Mod and the fen Caernacht clan (Maireas, Battania) has seceded from Battania and declared war to my Kingdom - alone vs... too much for her clan.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom