Searching a full/total conversion mod with a viking faction

Users who are viewing this thread

Deltanight

Recruit
Hi everyone,

I am looking for a full conversion mod like Brytenwalda or 1257AD with the possibility to rejoin a viking faction.
Any of you know a mod like that ?

Thanks !

There are not many viking mods out there I only know 2 mods Brtytenwalda which you already mentioned and Vikingr but thats only mp mod I think.So no there are not any other viking/scandinavian mods beside brytenwalda and vikingr.

Well Brytenwalda is based in Britain before king Arthur united whole Britain(at least I think)There were 100 kingdoms in Britain then,also Vikings would mostly sail to Britain to raid and pillage but I never heard that they established a Kingdom there...Maybe they did if they did most likely they would have been located somewhere near the the York(Scandinavian York) I know that few times Vikings invaded England mostly in late 9th century...Sorry for quick history lesson  :mrgreen: so to answer your question It is possible that there is Viking Kingdom in Brytenwalda but I Dont know their Kingdoms name so the closest thing to Vikings would be Saxons! They were same type as Vikings just from Northern parts of the Germany not Scandinavia.So if you are looking for something close to Vikings join Saxons!  :grin:

York gets its name from the Scandinavian Jorvik. Basically the east coast and much of Yorkshire was Viking as well as the islands far up above Scotland. As for the actual mod, I have no idea, but it has the general feel. Also Vikingr is still fairly populated on some nights when people get together.

Back
Top Bottom