Need More Info Search for game in quick play, nothing happens

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main

Revverie

Wow I come back after 3 months and not only my region still lacks servers, I can't even start a simple game because I click search game and everything goes to hell for the game, I can't even find servers, how is this bug still happening man? I can't even play this f game.
searched for a custom servers afterwards, and it says I'm not logged in, tested it on mobile data that works perfectly, nope, still the same crap.
Edit: manage to find a game, but I wanted to cancel the search, the game couldn't cancel it and it sent me to a Skimrish game anyways. Nice.

Are you still experiencing this issue?
Yes, now is worse, I'll send you the files you asked in the other thread since it must be all of the same problem. Now when I press play the game freezes, if I search for a TDM match the game stops at "please wait" until a logged off message appears and I get a crash. I sent a dump yesterday but I'll send you that file you asked for
Update: tried 4/5 times now, I can't enter any game at all.

I don't want to be an annoyance but I just can't play multiplayer at all, I can't see the custom server list, I can't enter any game because it instantly freezes, if I have luck I can play 1 game after 5 crashes. What is going on?

I don't want to be an annoyance but I just can't play multiplayer at all, I can't see the custom server list, I can't enter any game because it instantly freezes, if I have luck I can play 1 game after 5 crashes. What is going on?
Have you ever sent the dump files with the crash uploader after a crash?

Back
Top Bottom