OSP Kit Campaign Sea Battles Mk. II & Misc Scenes

Users who are viewing this thread

Dirk Robbing said:
Is there any terrain code posted for the misc island scenes?
The codes have foolishly been lost, sadly. The mountain pass would be almost hopeless to salvage, however the other scenes I believe started with entirely flat terrain, so you only have to find the correct (or close enough) x/y size coordinates and the island should pop right up. The desert city I believe used the largest size map (2m polygons) and may have been generated terrain, but anyways since it's empty desert it should be easy as pie to adjust the terrain to fit the city.

Anyways, I posted this in the scene makers thread but perhaps some people who want it might miss it: I've uploaded a couple of town replacement scenes for the khergit towns Narra and Tulga, they can be downloaded here: http://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade/mods/5945/? but you might need an account to download from nexus, kind of annoying but there is some excellent stuff there. I'll hold off on the screenshots here; you'll have to discover these towns yourself  :wink:

I have a problem..
recently I added the marine travel code and also another modification to enter any battle regardless of faction relations .. later I added this code and when entering a sea battle, my allies attack me ... what can I do?
I need to fix this problem, I have lost a lot of time and it is the only thing I have left for the code of naval battles and sea travel look good .... does anyone know what it can be?
P.S. I have already tried it in a copy of native and the same thing happens

Oh hey,

It's probably to do with the mission template. Check what entry points your mod is using for enemy/ally spawns and make sure it's set correctly
ohhhh, thanks for the answer but I already solved it, I tried calling the lead_charge template and there it worked, then I removed the unnecessary things and changed the entry points and everything was correct, thanks friend for such fabulous code :wink:

Back
Top Bottom