OSP Kit Campaign Sea Battles Mk. II & Misc Scenes

Users who are viewing this thread

Somebody said:
upper limit is 25 said:
    #Wulf
    (try_begin),
      (store_num_parties_of_template, ":num_parties", "pt_sea_raiders_ships"),
      (lt,":num_parties",25),
I don't think this work correctly. There is just 1 ship  :sad:. I understand this code and  i think it will work correctly but..

Well adding the maps to multiplayer shouldn't be hard at all, in fact there's probably a step-by-step guide written somewhere around the forums.

EDIT: This should help you out.

There is no osp code for driving a boat in scenes as of yet. Im currently prepping phaiaks source for a public release, but there are still some things that need polishing.

I did everything is working right, but all the "bandit lair" are exchanged! for example by attacking the mountain bandit lair appears sea raider landing and sea raiders too! how to solve?

Luciano said:
I did everything is working right, but all the "bandit lair" are exchanged! for example by attacking the mountain bandit lair appears sea raider landing and sea raiders too! how to solve?
You must have put the "sea_" scenes in the wrong place. Be sure they are at the end of the scenes file, not in between the bandit lairs.

Bezimyanni_7869950_4117892.jpg

Where am I wrong?Tell me Please))

For those who are having troubles in integrating this Kit manually, here is an integrated one. There is the readme file which you can follow in order to set this up.

mauromagno said:
Ruthven said:
Well adding the maps to multiplayer shouldn't be hard at all, in fact there's probably a step-by-step guide written somewhere around the forums.

EDIT: This should help you out.

you could create something based on the movements of the siege towers?

Dude your a freakin genius. That is the answer I've been looking for all day. How to make the ship actually move while in the scene objects/battle scenes. Brilliant. I'm gonna look for this right now. :smile:

Duh said:
There is no osp code for driving a boat in scenes as of yet. Im currently prepping phaiaks source for a public release, but there are still some things that need polishing.

I'm needing that code. I look forward to it being "polished and release" soon. :grin:

Exporting sounds...
Exporting skins...
Exporting map icons...
Creating new tag_uses.txt file...
Creating new quick_strings.txt file...
Exporting faction data...
Exporting item data...
Exporting scene data...
Exporting troops data
Exporting particle data...
Exporting scene props...
Exporting tableau materials data...
Exporting presentations...
Exporting party_template data...
Exporting parties
Exporting quest data...
Exporting info_page data...
Exporting scripts...
Exporting mission_template data...
Exporting game menus data...
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "process_game_menus.py", line 47, in <module>
    save_game_menus(variables,variable_uses,tag_uses,quick_strings)
  File "process_game_menus.py", line 31, in save_game_menus
    save_game_menu_item(ofile,variable_list,variable_uses,menu_item,tag_uses,qui
ck_strings)
  File "process_game_menus.py", line 12, in save_game_menu_item
    save_statement_block(ofile,0, 1, menu_item[1], variable_list, variable_uses,
tag_uses,quick_strings)
  File "E:\Mount&Blade - Warband\Modules\NativeSharp\Sourse\process_operations.p
y", line 456, in save_statement_block
    save_statement(ofile,opcode,no_variables,statement,variable_list,variable_us
es,local_vars, local_var_uses,tag_uses,quick_strings)
y", line 402, in save_statement
    operand = process_param(statement[i + 1],variable_list,variable_uses,local_v
ars_list,local_var_uses,tag_uses,quick_strings)
y", line 376, in process_param
    result = get_variable(param, local_vars_list,local_var_uses)
y", line 298, in get_variable
    raise Exception("ERROR: Usage of unassigned local variable: " + variable_str
ing)
Exception: ERROR: Usage of unassigned local variable: :terrain
exporting simple triggers...
exporting triggers...
exporting dialogs...
Checking global variable usages...
Imported 58 global variables for saved-game compatability that are not used.
Exporting postfx_params...
Exporting skyboxes...

Script processing has ended.
Press any key to exit. . .

hey guys
i have a problem with the seafaring script in my mod... i hope someone can help me.
it's the script from mount&blade modding wiki.
everything with sea -battle/-faring/-trading works fine except i want to enter the port of yalen the game freezes. it only happens if my ship come in contact with the cliff!
in floris mod it's no problem to sail in yalen. i have searched in the floris source but i have no explanation why it happens.
the disembark code in game menus is identical with mine. have they done a special solution for this?

problem fixed

Efe Karacar said:
For those who are having troubles in integrating this Kit manually, here is an integrated one. There is the readme file which you can follow in order to set this up.

I imported all the module_files and scenes from this file. So thankful for this btw! It compiled well except a couple of warnings: Warning: Global variable never used: battle_won and Warning: Global variable never used: g_presentation_battle_active

Edit. I redid it and everything runs smooth now. Anyone happen to know how to script it to where lords and caravans can traverse by ship?

Back
Top Bottom