Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Platform
PS5
Game mode
Campaign
Graphics mode
Fidelity
Summary: During the hideout mission for sea bandits there is a really bad green and blue glare over everything when the sun is out idk if it's intended but it's eye piercing sometimes.
How to Reproduce:Enter a sea bandit hideout during the daytime when there is no snow on the ground.
Scene Name (if related): The one where you're on the beach and go into the cave.
Media (Screenshots & Video):

It's supposed to be night time but the visual glare makes it seem daytime I've seen it in red, blue, green, yellow, and a negative screen filter which was completely unplayable

Summary: During the hideout mission for sea bandits there is a really bad green and blue glare over everything when the sun is out idk if it's intended but it's eye piercing sometimes.
How to Reproduce:Enter a sea bandit hideout during the daytime when there is no snow on the ground.
Scene Name (if related): The one where you're on the beach and go into the cave.
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Ya it happened to me on an ally is it all green bc mine was all green

I'm having the same issue. That's why I just created the account. I cannot seem to upload the picture though. Probably because I'm brand spanking new here? But during sieges, sometimes the screen is like a very bright pale yellow. And during hideouts, the screen has hundreds of blue splotches all over the ground and objects (though if you go into a cave within the hideout fight the textures return to normal inside). P.S. I should mention that I'm also on PS5 and using the most current version of the game.

Last edited:
This bug is still there and isn't fixed. Also happens in some towns like Lageta, Amprella, many Bandit hideouts etc. @MArdA TaleWorlds appearently since last patch but I'm not sure about that 100 percent. I'm on ps5 too. Hope this info helps a bit. Regards

Back
Top Bottom