Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Makai

Recruit
Between starting the game and 30 minutes in, I get the scrolling wheels over the icons in my inventory and my troops. Has a fix been found? Is there a previous thread that I can be pointed to? Not game breaking but incredibly frustrating. Pic attached:

We are aware of this issue sadly our fixes for this one did not work. Please know that we are working on this issue to fix it as soon as possible.
One last thing that remains that you can do on your side is deleting the shader data folder to see if this makes a difference? We are still investigating this issue on our end. We are truly sorry for any inconvenience.
Can you try deleting the contents of "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" and "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\TileSets\pages" folders and verifying your game files?

We are aware of this issue sadly our fixes for this one did not work. Please know that we are working on this issue to fix it as soon as possible.
One last thing that remains that you can do on your side is deleting the shader data folder to see if this makes a difference? We are still investigating this issue on our end. We are truly sorry for any inconvenience.
Okay well thank you @MArdA TaleWorlds. Appreciate all that you and your company does to help fix the games issues.

Back
Top Bottom