Script for falling of all equipment at death

Users who are viewing this thread

My comrade wrote on my request a script due to which a hero drops objects from all 4 slots at death. I want to offer to a script the authors of mode, if needed. It can be useful to my mind, for example for robbers.

I agree, it'd be great for rolepalying graverobbers as well as no one can kill someone and carry all of their weps at a time and not leave something behind. Also, once someone is losing a fight, I saw someone go form Excalibur to some mace. Now that this script is happening they can now get bang for their buck.

Dropping all items on death has been on my wish-list for a long while. I would be very appreciative of any help in getting this implemented and give the author full credit and of course total code security.

My first reaction to this was that it's a great thing for the mod.

My reaction with more time to think on it though, is that it removes one of the discouraging factors for bandits to just kill indiscriminately. When only the equipped item was dropped on death, it made it necessary for bandits to coerce their victims into surrendering their goods.

Laszlo said:
Dropping all items on death has been on my wish-list for a long while. I would be very appreciative of any help in getting this implemented and give the author full credit and of course total code security.

Woop woop! So can we assume that this will be part of V4? :smile:

Lord_Tecor said:
Laszlo said:

Woop woop! So can we assume that this will be part of V4? :smile:
I suppose he can make a little patch with it...
About drop all items on death.The armor is in the list? :grin:

Back
Top Bottom