Screenshottery Thread Mk.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Assassin's Creed 2018Assassin's Creed 2020Assassin's Creed 2022
Assassins_Creed_Odyssey_screen_JumpAttack_E3_110618_230pm_1528723946-1-e1528767968157.jpg
j64_A.jpg
2017%20Web%20Liza%20Ring%20jump%204154_2.JPG

Good shots by the way :lol:

More combat
GPxuk.jpg
7YSt-.jpg
Fizdo.jpg
xhsxn.jpg
J8bPs.jpg
dukN6.jpg

Scenic - Anglo-Saxons have inhabited old Roman towns - although excavations indicate they were largely abandoned after year 410.
2P7o0.jpg
7F2Pp.jpg
8yLDW.jpg
6LUBI.jpg
tKATu.jpg
i-21j.jpg
AsCFv.jpg

JBAOn.jpg

_fx56.png
Honestly, despite its flaws and my laptop barely being able to run it, I'm having a blast with Cyberpunk 2077 and this particular one got me actually laughing. Based on a (local?) urban legend, with people getting so blasted during a party that they sent a dude from a balcony with a bucket on his head, inside a cardboard box signed "mission to moon/mars". When police intervened they supposedly found another astronaut getting ready in a cardboard titled "rescue mission".

It's still pretty rough in terms of performance and it might be playable to most, but even light stuttering can cause severe motion sickness in me, so it's not something I can play for more than thirty or so minutes. Which is sad, since it is one of my favorite games made.

2A7FkK8.png

EIgMtm1.png

12KRaXH.jpg

imOBW48.png

edlrHv1.png

Valhalla's combat is a lot more fun than Odyssey, but I still think at this point I dig Odyssey better, which is of course not to say Valhalla is not great. It felt like the world was really thriving in the last one. The devs deciding to cut down content in Vahalla because some fans thought Odyssey was "too long" really shows in the game.

vKa9RhW.jpg

nO9QDyC.jpg

g7e8z8G.jpg

ZShJif5.jpg

F1mwDyd.jpeg

And of course...

8fblmAS.jpg

cKS5GvL.jpg

BEJcyE8.jpg

qalgcas.jpg

P4etjN1.jpg

3lJhDdR.jpg

IMkKnkG.jpg

Kerbalkind is eager to visit other planets, but this time I have USI Life Support installed, which means that interplanetary ships have to be ridiculously big if they are to be manned. Here, construction of the vessel that will support numerous future voyages, now readying for Duna trip. Interplanetary research ship Franz Kerbinand!

43iE2.jpg
QiHYu.jpg
wknJi.jpg
59pdA.jpg
LnF34.jpg
CPDkE.jpg
Y4fWa.jpg
mECGV.jpg
Ucmgw.jpg
bXQBy.jpg
oQ_OJ.jpg
T61kE.jpg
lmx8M.jpg
OHfue.jpg
LUHNm.jpg

Kingdom Hearts III on PC has been such a blast. A bit of performance issues passed medium @ 1440p but it's not too bad. Hopefully they are still issuing patches for it, though. KH1-2 runs butter smooth though, but that's to be expected. I'm very happy it's on PC. I hate hooking up my PS4/consoles and dealing with such low FPS I get motion sickness. Now I just need the Uncharted series on PC, and all of the best PS titles will be on PC too. :mrgreen:

r9AcWBY.jpg

nK56ytc.jpg

5a5c51L.jpg

XroMJI6.jpg

MbQ8uwz.png

43mu9IV.png

84aMLrh.png

PaCOimy.jpg

SUixQqM.jpg

1wjKWZy.png

Pz6eWI5.jpg

5Lwgakb.jpg