5hlC0.jpg

RDR2
2_Zuo.jpg
lWJsa.jpg
CAqfh.jpg
hMJmQ.jpg
0FOcQ.jpg

Last edited:
Just started up Total War: Attila, on the Medieval Kingdoms mod. I'm playing as the kingdom of France. Immediately pushed into three wars, and then the Pope wanted me to join his Crusade against Cairo. And then my battle against Aragón was bloody but I managed to win in the end. :ROFLMAO:

rG10Izw.jpg

9N3KYPG.jpg

PBECS8D.jpg

c9sXCJ3.jpg

Then I jumped into some Minecraft, to continue building my castle. It is basically vanilla 1.15.2 with some plugins for pvp and a clientside minimap. So no other nice looking bricks. :xf-cry:

Ob50Gij.png

bXpEj3q.png

cV5kbhY.png

jahs4OZ.png

nIBtVZD.png

eBXqIIA.png

The castle has a moon door, murder holes above the gate (which I plan to redstone), and a top level with a storage room above the deck, which is not finished yet. This castle has already taken a ton of cobblestone and spruce, and I suspect by the time that I am actually done, I will have used 100 stacks of both. :xf-grin:

Pic dump of the inscrutable nonsense that is FFXIV.
CDvxh.jpg
JN4IQ.jpg
bQ25x.jpg
qev_u.jpg
abxsI.jpg
pNLRi.jpg
oig4o.jpg
LrUB-.jpg
vXHOD.jpg
bSO4-.jpg
S9RCA.jpg
KlpYT.jpg
RYmwn.jpg
kvFhC.jpg
rvyQJ.jpg
KHuCn.jpg
aUNGg.jpg
HCCz9.jpg
TbXSy.jpg
mMEEh.jpg
kdz_K.jpg
0unia.jpg
Nvqzu.jpg
eF3Yg.jpg
fjrin.jpg

The Banner Saga is one visually stunning game.

h9SS9WR.jpg

gF2QmYv.jpg

jE1HmFC.jpg

WUsRMlT.jpg

NlTTu3Y.jpg

dKBroc5.jpg

KHRYETs.jpg

fiITTgF.jpg

f7wxEIW.jpg

And some (insanely modded) The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

Quality of screenshots strangely went way down on upload.

wuf9ylP.jpg

bFj9ZJ3.jpg

wiYdyZn.jpg

UygNDg3.jpg

qUZkHze.jpg

8mHCeBe.jpg

2oLDTcY.jpg

aLtIUAc.jpg

AAUQCL6.jpg

@Judd Great screenshots from both games!

edit:
-UFuK.jpg

Oh, my Lord. 13 kills - the screenshot "only" says 12, but I got one more right as the match was ending, and those don't always get counted in the post-battle results -, and it that still wasn't enough to win the match. If we'd won that I'd have gotten 50 more gold (premium currency), so that's disappointing, but at least I know I did the best I could. What a hell of a battle. Using a gold wager (a rather rare item that lets you earn premium currency if you fulfill certain conditions, in this case, winning battles) certainly ups the tension, whew.

Last edited:
I'm trying to learn Elite: Dangerous, bought it a few days ago. It is exceptionally hard to pilot with a mouse. Been trying to find pirates or something according to a tutorial I'm watching, but there's nothing. lol

3gPx3q3.jpg

6lGl0eo.jpg

Ws2XuRs.jpg

ds780zu.jpg

2X1dAR3.jpg

Thanks @Arvenski! :smile:

I have been thoroughly surprised by The Banner Saga, I'll try to get more of it soon, and Skyrim. :smile:

Last edited:
I've always thought Elite: Dangerous was a gorgeous game. I enjoy watching it on YT. I actually bought it a few years ago, but after a fairly short amount of time in the tutorial I gave up trying to play it with a mouse. I figured I'd have to buy a joystick to play it properly, and I never have. It's kind of a shame, tbh; I should have bought one.

Using the mouse isn't actually that bad if you set up keybinds that will assist you with handling the 3 degrees of motion with K+M. I found setting a keybind to center my navigation was invaluable, but it's still not as good as it could be with more practice.

Jon, you'll find pirates in resource extraction areas. The more dangerous they are, the better the bounties. It's very easy to make a decent amount of money and practice ship combat by simply waiting for the system patrol to engage some people with the bounties at the resource extraction nav beacon and join the fray.

I've always thought Elite: Dangerous was a gorgeous game. I enjoy watching it on YT. I actually bought it a few years ago, but after a fairly short amount of time in the tutorial I gave up trying to play it with a mouse. I figured I'd have to buy a joystick to play it properly, and I never have. It's kind of a shame, tbh; I should have bought one.

It is doable with the keyboard and mouse, but I really think a joystick would help tons. There's a highly reviewed (on Amazon and Youtube, and among buyers) for a $30 Logitech joystick which has been in the market for ages. It seems like it is a good alternative to KB+M until something better can be bought.

Using the mouse isn't actually that bad if you set up keybinds that will assist you with handling the 3 degrees of motion with K+M. I found setting a keybind to center my navigation was invaluable, but it's still not as good as it could be with more practice.

Jon, you'll find pirates in resource extraction areas. The more dangerous they are, the better the bounties. It's very easy to make a decent amount of money and practice ship combat by simply waiting for the system patrol to engage some people with the bounties at the resource extraction nav beacon and join the fray.

Thanks Evelyn! :smile:

I didn't want to waste anymore fuel trying to find them myself, was worried I'd get stuck out in the middle of nowhere. Also, I'll try setting my navigation center to a key. That does seem very useful.

Bannerlord! Holy Jesus. The day has finally come. Or, it almost has: the game is still in early access. That hasn't stopped TW from asking $45 USD for it, though. That seems a bit steep, for an early access game...

Back
Top Bottom