Screenshottery Thread Mk.2

Users who are viewing this thread

The year is 2032. Skyrim Remastered Remix HD VR 3D Battle Royale Online is released. Textures are upscaled to 65536x65536 using paint.net. Bloom increased to the upper bounds of a 4096 bit HDR frame buffer. Todd Howard takes to the podium at E3 2033 to riotous applause. Knighthoods offered. Admiral Pei-xue, only a baby at the time, catches his glance. Todd beams back at the crowd and whispers two words into the microphone.

"Skyrim 2"

Skyrim Remastered Remix HD VR 3D Battle Royale Online size is 1440 petabytes.

What goes around comes around. Floppy disks are back in and trendy as ever.

Game ships on 999,999,999,999 1.44 MB high-density floppy disks.

Mass hysteria.

zQue9.png

Playing with the player-led peace deals mod, and a number of minor quality of life-mods. First time really playing as a democracy, **** sucks, I have to release colonial lands as puppets to even dream of having enough manpower, not to mention I couldnt straight up puppet Italy or Germany in the peace deal. But I suppose it's been an interesting campaign, what with having such limited armed forces and all.

Persistent Kingdoms (PW) may be full of autistic idiots such as TAVINGTON (actual bellend) and DEKKERS <3 (living legend), but it's still fun as titpiss.

O4U6y.jpg
6vd2Q.jpg
q0t9A.jpg
NCxa2.jpg
MGIiW.jpg

Fruntas Milot goes berserk and charges a machinegun team head-on!
fSzZV.png
Naturally he didn't survive that.

Out of the snowy woods our nemesis appears, a veteran KV-2 which had survived throughout the last two operations and continuously frustrated my efforts.
BQeP7.png
Later in this fight it'd drive past a Puscas section and two Molotov-cocktails and a grenade-bundle would disable it. One of the crew would die, the other five surrender immediately.

After a quick advance, the Russian survivors are boxed in into a gulley. These include those bloody mortars which I now can finally get rid off!
A8Whs.png

Ultima VII, genuinely the greatest game ever made, running at 5128x2888 resolution with x1 pixel scaling applied (1:1).

I can play pretty well at this resolution. I can see eeeeeeverything.

hpkOfgz.png

Back
Top Bottom